Myotherapy utilises various soft tissue manipulation techniques, passive/active muscle stretching, ischaemic compression, electro-mechanical stimulation, heat therapy, cryotherapy, dry needling, corrective exercises and trigger point therapy.
The aim is to prevent, restore and maintain soft tissue structure and function.
Myotherapy treatments include a complete assessment of your muscular pain, injury and related conditions.
It is effective in treating many common conditions, including:
- Headaches / migraines
- Arthritis / Multiple Sclerosis
- Pregnancy - pre/post natal concerns
- Stiffness & pain associated with poor posture
- Associated joint & vertebral dysfunction & pain
- Shoulder pain, impingement syndrome, frozen shoulder
- Hand & finger numbness / tingling – thoracic outlet syndrome
- Acute & chronic conditions affecting function & mobility
- Scoliosis, kyphosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia
- Chronic overuse syndromes - tendonitis, RSI, tennis/golfer's elbow, carpal tunnel
Health Fund Rebates
Most major health funds provide a rebate for Myotherapy services.
To book a Myotherapy treatment or to order a gift voucher click here or call us on 03 9849 0096
All rights reserved Wholistic Essentials 2019
(03) 9849 0096